The BRB Policies
Please arrive at the BRB stop at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure. This will allow the driver time to check you in and help you load your luggage, while ensuring a punctual departure. Reservations, changes to reservations, and cancellations can be made through the Big Red Bullet website. For your convenience, you can also call our customer support number found at the top of the page or simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cancellations and Refunds
Big Red Bullet tickets can be cancelled at any time prior to departure as per our policies in place, and refunds are issued through the initial form of payment or through BRB Credit.
- If you cancel your ticket within 48 hours prior to departure, you will receive a full refund issued in the form of BRB Credit
- BRB Credit does not expire, and can be used towards any future trips booked through the Big Red Bullet website
- BRB Credit cannot be transferred from one account to another, however, you can always give the name on the reservation to a friend and that friend can then board the bus under that name.
- BRB Credit cannot be redeemed in cash
- If you cancel your ticket more than 48 hours prior to departure, you will receive a full refund issued in the original form of payment
- If you miss the bus you will be considered a no-show, and unfortunately we cannot issue refunds for no-shows.
- Please note that cancelling or not showing up for a trip does not automatically cancel your return trip if applicable.
2. Unaccompanied Minors
Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. The Big Red Bullet will accept minors 13 years and above but a parent or guardian must make proper arrangements to ensure their safety. The driver cannot accept any responsibility for them.
Each passenger can bring up to two standard sized pieces of luggage which will be stowed in the large stowage area underneath the passenger cabin. While overhead bins exist in the passenger compartment, these can only be used for carry-on type baggage. No hazardous, liquid or fragile items may be carried in luggage stowed in the area below the passenger compartment or in the overhead bins. Bicycles may be carried provided they are placed in a bicycle box. A bike counts as one of the allowable two pieces of luggage. Any luggage that is carried in the passenger compartment that is taking up seat space, must have a full-fare reservation for each seat occupied. The Big Red Bullet is not responsible for lost, damaged, forgotten or stolen items.
Small dogs, cats and other small animals may be carried on the bus if they are in an approved pet carrier that fits at your feet or on your lap. In the event that the pet carrier causes a spillover to the next seat, you will be required to pay for an additional seat. Animals must remain in the pet carrier at all times that they are inside the bus. Service animals may have some of these restrictions waived.
5. Use of Cell Phones
Please keep phone conversations to a minimum, and please keep your volume down so as not to disturb passengers around you.
6. Wireless Internet
Big Red Bullet buses are equipped with WiFi Internet access and power plugs for all your electronic equipment. These amenities will allow you to make productive use of your time, should you choose to work while on the bus. To ensure that passengers can continue to use the Internet for the duration of their trip, it is important to avoid streaming videos or transferring large amounts of information.
7. Delays, Breakdowns, and Other Disruptions of Service
The Big Red Bullet aims to always exceed your expectations. However, due to unforeseen events caused by weather, mechanical breakdowns, traffic congestion or disruptions, etc. there may be rare occasions beyond our control, when we are unable to live up to your expectations. Under these circumstances we will do the best we can to counter the situation but there will be no refunds or price reductions.
8. Refusal to Transport
It is the Big Red Bullet’s goal to provide a safe, punctual and enjoyable trip for its customers. To that end, passengers will be refused or taken off the bus for the following reasons:
- passengers who appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- passengers who choose not to adhere to Big Red Bullet’s policies
- passengers interfering or attempting to interfere with Big Red Bullet’s operations
- passengers in possession of a firearm, explosives or other type of lethal weapons
Big Red Bullet LLC reserves the right to permanently deny access to its buses to passengers who have been guilty of any of the above offenses. The Big Red Bullet Policies are subject to change from time to time to meet the changing needs of the industry and its customers.